Happy 1st year Anniversary to Equality in Australia … Congratulations to all the couples married in 2018
2019 will see less paper and more acrylic, wood and letterpress invites.
It will be all about saving the date and saving the Planet at the same time!
2019 Sees more metallic, soft pinks with shades of purple, coppers , rose gold and silver.
These colors and combinations can be seen in your wedding party, your flowers right through to your reception: candle holders, cutlery, vases, serviettes, balloons and even your cake!
Headpieces this year, should you choose to wear one are looking more Royal with Tiaras and jewels replacing the traditional veil. You can also choose a veil with a tiara or a tiara with flowers and jewels… so many options for you! … don’t forget those trending colors to adapt in your hair.
This year couples once again are choosing farms as a location for their ceremony. This is because they are rustic, quite affordable, have more of a relaxed atmosphere, not to mention the views of mountains and bush land, which is also amazing for your photo shoots, some farms also allow you to have photos with their animals. I performed 85% of my weddings last year on a Farm. The other 15% were on beaches. One was even under a waterfall in a National Park! So as you can see, you can perform a Ceremony almost anywhere (always making sure you have Council permission first)
You can combine all of the above to be a rustic wedding.
This also allows you to DIY everything … Your headpiece can include raffia, flowers and tiaras… you can make your own centrepieces with nature inspired decor …your photo shoots in sepia are very popular for 2019.
You can decorate old ladders with candles, flowers and special photos of each other and family members. Its a celebration of all things special for you both.
You can even create you own aisle walkway with flowers, feathers, raffia and anything you collect … even seashells.
Pinterest always has fabulous ideas.
I can highly recommend a band called: “MADZ GOT RICH” ; https://www.madzgotrich.com
For venues: Providence Gully – Farm Vigano and La Gomme Rouge
HAVE A VERY HAPPY 2019